Monday, February 1, 2010

Danny Kass Double Tongue Zoom Force 1


A couple days ago I was talking about the CRAZY snowboarding boots Pharrell had on in his Midem Keynote interview. The colorway he had on is a bit too much for me(& they're crazy limited/expensive), but I found the other colorway & it's amazing. they're modeled after an astronauts "moon boots". The Details on these things are insane, from the flags on the outer tongue to the light blue ice sole with the pattern under it (I think its supposed to be a space station but I'm really not sure) I'm seriously thinking about copping regardless of what anybody think (not that I ever gave a damn anyway). The only thing thats really holding me back is the fact that they're supposed to be really limited & the $275 price tag. smh



No comments:

Post a Comment